Stealthiness - Ima hide in mah cornerz nao (synonym)

Stealthiness - Ima hide in mah cornerz nao (synonym)
Have we been efficient at wasting your time today?

Monday, August 11, 2008

S.T.E.A.L.T.H. is in development!

I got GameMaker fixed up on my new PC, and I've confirmed that my .gmk file for S.T.E.A.L.T.H. made the move okay, so I'm currently working on it. Here's a screenshot from the intro movie:




What you see here is a soviet truck pulling up to a secret communist factory in Antarctica during the Cold War. Our protaganist, Agent 487 of the "S.T.E.A.L.T.H." organization, is sneaking into the compound by riding on the bottom of the truck. You will have to make your way through all of the rooms of the facility to get to the reactor core in the heart of the facility, deep underground. You have to be extremely careful, though, as you only have ONE LIFE.

No comments: