Stealthiness - Ima hide in mah cornerz nao (synonym)

Stealthiness - Ima hide in mah cornerz nao (synonym)
Have we been efficient at wasting your time today?

Monday, August 4, 2008

New computer, new blog, new game!

If you are reading this then you either (A) have waaaaaaay too much time on your hands, (B) found a link to this blog on some random website, or (C) personally know me because I've probably told you about this site! I am TRON.dll (also known as LightcycleChampion on Youtube and TronForever at the Guitar Hero community and YoYoGames), and I make games and release them under the name Timewaster Games, which, according to a Google search I made a few months ago, is not a name being used by anyone! I was working on a game called "STEALTH", but then my computer died. I backed up all of my important files and put them onto my new computer. If the files do not work correctly, I'm going to have to start a new project. However, if they do work, I'll be able to continue my work on "STEALTH" and make some posts about it.

When I finish my games, I put them on http://www.yoyogames.com so that people can easily play them using the "Instant Play" feature. Now, I can understand if some people have trouble getting the feature to work. When you go to a page for one of my games, you will *likely* get an ActiveX Control download request. It is only required to download the ActiveX Control if you want to use the "Play Now" feature. If you don't feel comfortable downloading the control, then you can click a button near the bottom of the screen that will allow you to directly download the game.

Whenever I need playtesters, post a game, or have some info to share about what I'm currently playing, I'll post here!

No comments: