Stealthiness - Ima hide in mah cornerz nao (synonym)

Stealthiness - Ima hide in mah cornerz nao (synonym)
Have we been efficient at wasting your time today?

Wednesday, April 1, 2009

First trailer for "S.T.E.A.L.T.H.: Source" Released

I've gotten fed up with GameMaker. It's just not the kind of game engine for a stealth game. I've been experimenting with Hammer recently. Hammer is the free and official level/mod creator program for all Source engine games. This means Half Life 2, Portal, Team Fortress 2, etc.

I've been using my incredibly awesome programming and modeling skills to create a total conversion for Half Life 2. Essentially, S.T.E.A.L.T.H. with coolness.

Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHg5SJYRHA0

Also, I've re-uploaded the demo for S.T.E.A.L.T.H. Hopefully it'll work now.

No comments: