Stealthiness - Ima hide in mah cornerz nao (synonym)

Stealthiness - Ima hide in mah cornerz nao (synonym)
Have we been efficient at wasting your time today?

Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Stealth Engine integrated into S.T.E.A.L.T.H.!

I have integrated the Stealth Engine into S.T.E.A.L.T.H.. The only work that has to be done now is just sprite creation and animation. After that it's all smooth sailing as the Stealth Engine will make level creation in S.T.E.A.L.T.H. incredibly easy. The Stealth Engine is integrated into a GameMaker project by choosing "Merge Game" while the desired game file is open, and then choosing the Stealth Engine. Essentially, this gives you a large collection of enemies to choose from as well as a player object. The materials provided allow for one to make a game with S.T.E.A.L.T.H.'s gameplay very simply.

Also, when I release S.T.E.A.L.T.H., I will simultaneously release the Stealth Engine .gmk file. Also, when I release the game, I will celebrate by starting the Timewaster Games Steam Group. Next time I post here, I'll provide some screenshots of the game so far, and provide a further in depth explanation on how I utilize Stealth Engine in the game while making it, for you GameMaker7 n00bs, hehe.

No comments: